воскресенье, 27 марта 2016 г.

Candy pop | Мой базовый весенний гардероб уже на YouTube

I seriously thought that there's no way to wear my favorite fur coat this season again. The weather is still really cold in Kiev, but weather forecast gives me a hope to start wearing spring outfits in the nearest days (fingers crossed). Recently I've got a lovely package from Chicwish with this dress and several other pieces which I'll show you later.
I've started to upload videos to my YouTube channel so if you are not afraid to listen me talking Russian - you are very welcome! :)

Эй, что тут у меня?! Да это же моя любимая шубка из искуственного меха от Alysi, которую я носила всю зиму. А все потому, что на момент съемки погода все еще не баловала нас теплом. Тем не менее, я успела снять видео на свой YouTube канал, где я рассказываю о базовом гардеробе на весну и погода, видимо, решила не отставать, так что следующий лук на блоге будет уже максимально весенним, точно вам говорю!

Outfit:



Outfit:



Photos by Nastia Poberezhna

1 комментарий:

  1. What a beautiful coat! : ) The color is just perfect and it seems to be so warm, perfect for the coldest days in spring ; )
    LaMelenaDeLeón

    ОтветитьУдалить