понедельник, 16 марта 2015 г.

One base - two outfits

Hi! Spring is here. Already. For real. I can feel it in the air! If you ask what is my favourite season of the year,  I'll definitely say spring. I'm a spring girl, but I hate my birthdays. Nevertheless, one day is not the reason to hate spring. Spring spring spring again. Oops:)

In this post I want to show you how you can get different looks without changing your clothes. Kind of a lifehack for some cases. And check out this amazing furry cardigan! I've found it on a thrift market and I even don't want to say, how much it cost me. Be sure, you'll spend more on a cup of tea to go. 

So, there we go!

Outfit 1. Look 1.







Outfit 1. Look 2.


Outfit:
  • Furry cardigan - 2hand
  • Sweatshirt - H&M
  • Skater skirt - Primark
  • Boots - Topshop
  • Bag - Zara
  • Sunglasses, rings - MNG

Thanks for the photos to Nastia Poberezhna <3

2 комментария: